- We work as a Team. All that we do is about driving success through mutual respect and collaboration.
- Brskovo Mine project will employ approximately 700 people during construction and a steady workforce of approximately 450 people during operations. The types of jobs include mining equipment operators, processing plant operators, mining, civil, environmental and analytical technicians, engineers and scientists, as well as many administration and management roles.
- Additional jobs are to be generated in the community to provide additional services for the mining operation.
- Various training programs, trade apprenticeships and scholarships will be available to develop skills locally.
- All contractors engaged on the project will be required to employ and train local personnel.
- While generating substantial employment and income for the region, the new operations are to bring old glory to Mojkovac Municipality continuing the long tradition of mining and developing a world-class new zinc mine in Europe.
JOIN OUR TEAM
In Brskovo Mine, we offer a challenging, flexible and rewarding career with the possibility to grow and share your knowledge every day.
Brskovo Mine is an equal opportunity employer for all qualified applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, religion, language, sex, age, natural origin or disability. We employ candidates based on qualification and in conformance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Brskovo Mine is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information of applicants and ensures that the information will be used solely for the purposes of recruitment and employment. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
If you are interested to join our team, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be kept in our database and we will contact you in case that your professional background and expertise is considered a match for a future vacant position.